Who is The Fit Mommy?
- Your mom who never gets tired of taking care of you.
- Your wife who would stay up late and wait for you to make sure you get home safe.
- The new girl at work, who works so hard because she’s the breadwinner of the family.
- The pregnant woman who shuts her eyes and silently bear the pain as she goes in labor.
- She’s the mom who is trying her best to be everywhere at the same time, to be there for her family.
- The mother who keeps a smile on her face, and make sure everyone else is comfortable and happy.. Even if she’s dead tired.
- SHE IS EVERYONE in ALL OF US.
Call me G, the crazy nutcase that you might see on the road and shamelessly tell you that you have good looking legs – even if you are a guy and more so if you are a girl. Drop by as I tell you both silly and endearing stories that is related to my pursuit of fitness. And hopefully, inspire all the other Fit Mom’s out there who are as (or even more) feisty and happy like me.
Glad to be back! I’ll see you on the road!
Drop by my other blog at Embracing Everyday here.